Situated atop The Harrison on the 49th floor, this 3,500-square-foot private penthouse lounge is enveloped by 100 feet of floor-to-ceiling windows and unobstructed vistas of the Bay Bridge, marina and AT&T Park. Designed by Ken Fulk, this chic sanctuary in the sky is host to social gatherings, meetings and private parties, among other occasions.
The Harrison Attaché offers personalized concierge service—a personal assistant of sorts— with the know-how to procure coveted sports and concert tickets, plan holidays, secure sought-after reservations and more.
• Premium tickets and VIP events
• Restaurant recommendations and reservations
• Entry to sought-after nightclubs, bars, and lounges
• Moving coordination and storage solutions
• Custom closet installation and home organization
• Interior design services
• Art installation and storage
• Utility setup and AV installation
• Window treatments
• Child and pet care
• Dry-cleaning and garment care
• Gift suggestions and personal shopping
• Travel itineraries and city guides
• Private and commercial air travel
• Luxury ground transportation
• Personal and corporate event planning
• In-residence wellness and fitness coordination
• Spa and salon appointments
• Floral arrangements and delivery
The Grand Salon & Living Room
A dramatic two-story lobby designed by San Francisco design darling Ken Fulk, The Grand Salon showcases handcrafted cerused oak library bookshelves, a blackened steel and brass mezzanine and a lacquered Ruhlmann-inspired Parisienne reception console. This palatial entrance, too, is home to 24/7 staff and doubles as a curated art exhibit, featuring contemporary works from the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
Open 24/7, The Pantry features a selection of complimentary beverages, pastries, magazines and newspapers, curated to the tastes and interests of The Harrison residents. A professional-grade coffee machine offers fifteen types of cold or hot beverages available at any time of day.
The 2,500-square-foot fitness center is appointed with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment, On Demand TVs with access to more than 500 fitness programs, men’s and women’s locker rooms with steam rooms and an outdoor heated pool and spa.