Which SF View Best Suits You?
At The Harrison, incredible views are the rule—never the exception. Yet, while we all reside high above the city below, our premier San Francisco perspectives are entirely dependent on the part of the building in which we choose to dwell. And, of course, the views we choose are a representation of the lives we choose to lead. So, whether you wish to live a life set to Bay Bridge, Twin Peaks, city or marina vistas, be sure that your decision is a reflection of you. Follow our guidelines to make the perfect pick.
Bay Bridge View
Some people find an unmatched sense of calmness and happiness when residing by the water. So, if you’re the type to opt for the beach rather than the mountains, consider The Harrison’s Bay Bridge vistas from the Signature Collection penthouses, such as 45B, or within an impeccable two-bedroom residence like 20D. You’re also likely to receive the amazing health benefits of life by the water:
- Lower stress level
- Better sleep quality
- Improved mental focus and clarity
- Increased creativity
Twin Peaks View
Not everyone finds the same kind of serenity when seaside. In fact, some find respite in expansive views of the landscape, removed from the hustle and bustle with the horizon just beyond. From The Harrison’s south side, you get the best of both natural and urban views. If any of the choices below apply to your desired lifestyle, an abode like 28A is perfect for you:
- You want the excitement of city life below but a natural landscape in the distance.
- You love living in the city but require some sort of urban escape.
- On the weekends, you can be found exploring SoMa’s cultural nooks, including restaurants and museums, or seeking out San Francisco’s best hiking spots.
For those who revel in urban living, embracing the lavish and posh San Francisco lifestyle, The Harrison’s city views check all the boxes. From the building’s west side, residents are granted access to the most incredible, unobstructed views of SoMa below. If you identify with any of the characteristics below, the view in residences like 22B are calling your name:
- You adore city life but want the privacy and luxury of high-rise living.
- When you’re not home or at work, you can be found exploring San Francisco’s latest and greatest eateries, coffee shops or stores.
- On a typical Saturday, you exercise outside—whether walking by the bay or biking amongst the city—and, come evening, meet up with friends for cocktails and dinner.
Located just beside South Beach in SoMa, The Harrison offers unrivaled views of the marina and AT&T Park. While some individuals desire straight on bay views, others want access to the activity that comes with waterfront living. For those who respond to any of the options below, make The Harrison’s marina views your priority, such as those within Signature Collection penthouse 45C:
- You grew up around boats and/or are excited by the lifestyle that comes with them.
- You want to live by the water but need a bit of urban landscape to remain enthralled.
- You’re a Giants fan and appreciate a view of AT&T Park. In fact, you can be found at many of their games, just minutes away from your doorstep.